Sunday 19 April 2020

Takarakuji Vol.6, Ch. 31 - Dream + Bonus

This chapter introduces 3 new characters, which I included some promo image references from the Light Novel.

This chapter was a little difficult to translate, mostly because a lot of content and context was cut out and missing (like page 20/140), so dialogue may sound a bit choppy here and there...

Too bad I don't have the time to do both the manga and light novel––which I still have raws for, in case anyone wants to pick up the Light Novel project, which they can DM me for (since the WN translation was stalled/dropped a couple of years ago on Novel Updates).

Wash your hands, wear a mask, and I hope you all stay safe. I’ll see you all next time.

P.S. Bonus chapter to come next very soon™.


 ––Harry




DL Ch. 31 v2+ Bonus: Here
Read Ch. 31 Online: Here
Read Ch. 31.5 Bonus Online: Here

Edit: Updated with v2 to fix typos.

Buy the official manga in Japanese (not affiliated):
Amazon.co.jp (Print/Kindle)
Bookwalker (Digital)
eBookJapan (Digital)


Support me here. I buy the raws and any other series I like, as well as when it officially gets licensed in English to support the original author(s):
 Patreon.com/HairyWizardzTranslations

 OR


2 comments:

  1. Thank u always for ur great work...
    ^^...

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the Nuchaa ぬちゃあ in the manga : It's mean something sticky ( like the muddy soil after raining )

    The other meaning that you mentions as a dialect is " ぬちゃあしい "

    ReplyDelete

Welcome